geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: LDAP on Geronimo via the directory plugin and the LDAP sample app
Date Wed, 10 Sep 2008 20:13:16 GMT

On Sep 10, 2008, at 4:02 PM, Donald Woods wrote:

> I'd vote for going with 1a) over 1b) and 1c) is not an option in my
> mind.  If someone ever does 1b) then great, but lets not hold up the
> samples over it.

Have you got the sample working using the directory plugin?  I
certainly didn't try.

The directory plugin needs to be updated for apacheds 1.5.4 (?) (at
any rate there are lots of newer apacheds releases).  Unless someone
is hot to fix up the plugin right now I think (a) is the only
realistic choice.

thanks
david jencks