geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo v2.2 discussion
Date Thu, 11 Sep 2008 15:11:43 GMT
I really think its essential that we upgrade to activemq 5.x.  I'm
happy to work on this but have a bunch of stuff to finish first.  I'm
likely to vote against any release proposal that doesn't include
this.  If anyone else wants to take a look I'm happy to give advice.
The first piece of advice is to use the "native" activemq spring
configuration rather than our gbean component wrappers  -- or else
find a 3rd new solution.

thanks
david jencks