geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Problem with plugins and default type
Date Fri, 26 Sep 2008 04:55:42 GMT

On Sep 25, 2008, at 7:56 PM, Lin Sun wrote:

> If we make all plugins be of type car, how do we support those type
> jar plugins that don't get registered with server configuration, such
> as boilerplate?  Should we use the new no plan option provided by
> c-m-p recently in this case?

I think that will work fine.  I thought I'd already made such a plugin
but can't remember what it might have been.  In any case the change
I'm making is only for javaee apps you deploy with no plan at all.
I'm not sure if additional changes will be needed in the admin console
for plans it generates.

thanks
david jencks