geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jason Warner" <jaw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can gshell give geronimo system properties?
Date Mon, 15 Sep 2008 02:21:23 GMT
Hi David,

I'm not sure how useful this will be, but here's the GShell documentation
from the wiki,
http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC22/gshell.html#GShell-StartingandStoppingGeronimoinGshell.
 I believe you can pass properties to the server using the -G command.
This is used for geronimo properites of the type org.apache.geronimo only, I
believe.  From my understanding of how it works, if you were to want to pass
org.apache.geronimo.server.name when starting the server you would do
"geronimo/start-server -G server.name=servername".  Note that the
org.apache.geronimo portion is not used.  Hopefully this is what you're
looking for.

--
~Jason Warner