geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jarek Gawor" <jga...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Making framework more obviously self-sufficient
Date Thu, 25 Sep 2008 03:34:34 GMT
So this is really about changing the directory structure in svn and
nothing more, right? I'm not sure about moving buildsupport but I'm ok
with moving the other parts. We could also add a maven profile
(similar to stage-bootstrap) just to build the necessary parts to
build the framework assembly.

Jarek