geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <>
Subject Re: Issues running Tuscany applications in Geronimo 2.1.3
Date Mon, 29 Sep 2008 01:49:23 GMT

On Sep 26, 2008, at 3:47 AM, Luciano Resende wrote:

> I'm trying to bringup a Tuscany application in Geronimo 2.1.3, and
> after fixing some TLD issues and JAXB dependency conflict issues, I
> still can't successfully start my Tuscany application (e.g
> calculator-ws-webapp) and the logs are showing the following
> classCastException. Any ideas and possible workarounds ?

I've created TUSCANY-2622 (
) and attached a patch to the geronimo-web.xml deployment plan being
used by the alert-aggregator-webapp. The patch removes <inverse-
classloading> and uses <hidden-classes> filters, instead.

I ran tests with the updated deployment plan, and things seemed to
work pretty well for me.

View raw message