geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Woods <dwo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Can we stop continually moving Devtools JIRAs to the next release?
Date Thu, 25 Sep 2008 19:22:43 GMT
Right, and the point was that we're automatically carrying JIRAs from
release to release (75 in GEP 2.2.0) when we know less than half will
probably get fixed, if ever.  When opened, we should leave them set to
Fix Version = Unknown (Unscheduled) and only set the Fix field when
someone is going to work on them.

We've started cleaning up the usage of the Fix field in the Server (only
17 assigned to 2.1.4 and 86 to 2.2) so we should try and do the same in
all our projects.

-Donald