geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: relativePath in our parent pom entries.
Date Tue, 23 Sep 2008 16:41:12 GMT
Hmmm ... perhaps it isn't just the relativePath.  I just attempted to
build site for trunk and received a similar warning attempting to load a
parent project (this time in buildsupport) followed by a bunch of
failures of this type:

[ERROR] RHS of #set statement is null. Context will not be modified.
META-INF/maven/site.vm [line 17, column 1]
[WARNING] org.apache.velocity.runtime.exception.ReferenceException:
reference : template = META-INF/maven/site.vm [line 19,column 30] : $alt
is not a valid reference.
[INFO] Generate "CPD Report" report.
[ERROR] RHS of #set statement is null. Context will not be modified.
META-INF/maven/site.vm [line 17, column 1]

<snip/>
and ....

[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] 'helpmojo' was specified in an execution, but not found in the plugin