geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: Java doc is Geronimo 2.0.1 API
Date Mon, 22 Sep 2008 16:57:12 GMT
Yep, that's pretty ancient.  So it looks like we haven't released
javadoc for Geronimo since the referenced link to 2.0.1.

Does anybody know if the plan was to start using a maven generated site
to produce provide this and we just haven't implemented it yet?

There is a maven site out there for server but the content seems related
to trunk and I haven't figured out how to navigate is successfully to
actually get to javadoc (if any actually exists).
See http://geronimo.apache.org/maven/server/

Assuming the direction is to move toward using maven site generation -
there may be some problems.  The doc that I've found indicates that site
generation is not support for multi module builds - which covers both
Geronimo and our samples (another area that we need to address).  Does
anybody have any pointers/advice on generating sites for multi module
builds.  Is this even possible?

Joe