geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Woods <dwo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Publishing news in Geronimo home page
Date Fri, 19 Sep 2008 23:59:16 GMT
The Confluence autoexport plugin doesn't seem to be "auto exporting"
anymore when a page is changed in any of our spaces....

I just went into Confluence and ran a manual export of our GMOxSITE
space, so the updated news entry should appear once the cron/rsync job
runs (not sure how often it runs, but at least once an hour....)

-Donald