geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Woods <>
Subject Re: Publishing news in Geronimo home page
Date Fri, 19 Sep 2008 23:59:16 GMT
The Confluence autoexport plugin doesn't seem to be "auto exporting"
anymore when a page is changed in any of our spaces....

I just went into Confluence and ran a manual export of our GMOxSITE
space, so the updated news entry should appear once the cron/rsync job
runs (not sure how often it runs, but at least once an hour....)

Vamsavardhana Reddy wrote:
> I have added a "News" entry about upcoming ApacheCon US 2008 to Geronimo
> wiki by using the "Add News" link in the confluence.  When I visit the
> page in the live site, the
> entry does not show up.  But the page
> in the
> confluence displays the added News entry.  What do I need to do so that
> the News entry shows in the live site?
> ++Vamsi

View raw message