geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: Samples for 2.1.2 - one final push
Date Fri, 19 Sep 2008 18:35:31 GMT
Oh yes .. and one more reason for publishing a regular site would be to
conform better with other projects and avoid any special processing when
using the maven release process.  If we have to do something special to
build the javadoc/xref into the samples then I'm not sure how that would
get integrated into the maven release process.  So, for now I'm trying
to get mvn site (depending on the configuration from genesis as much as
possible) to generate a usable site so samples can be treated like any
other project when released.

Joe