geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Woods <dwo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Continuous TCK Testing
Date Fri, 19 Sep 2008 16:26:39 GMT
Can we really setup "continuous" TCK testing?  How long does it take 2
VMs to complete a TCK run?

Shouldn't running the TCK prereq a Continuous Build first, by moving the
automated builds that Jarek runs over to these machines and only run a
build when there are svn changes in that branch (instead of a time based
approach)?  That would only generate builds on active branches (like 2.1
and trunk) while increasing the overall usage of these 2 machines to
show that we're really using them.

Also, which releases of Geronimo would we setup for automated TCK runs?

-Donald