geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Woods <dwo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Lets use gshell for all startup stuff
Date Fri, 19 Sep 2008 16:17:02 GMT
Agree that everything should use GShell.

The point of G4093 was to make the scripts in the 2.1.x release
consistent in how Java was used (some scripts used JRE/JAVA_HOME while
others used whatever was on the PATH.)  I'm fine in changing this for
2.2, especially given there will only be one way (GShell) for
starting/stopping the server, launching the deployer and wsgen tools and
for client apps.

-Donald