geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Woods <dwo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Release Geronimo Server 2.1.3 RC1
Date Fri, 12 Sep 2008 01:43:59 GMT
The 2.1.3 release is supposed to be focused on getting Tomcat 6.0.18,
ActiveMQ and DWR security fixes out ASAP, so I'm inclined to say that
this doesn't warrant spinning another release candidate, but would like
to hear what others think....

-Donald

gianny.damour@optusnet.com.au wrote:
> Hi,
>
> A user reported a problem with session invalidation for WADI clustered tomcat web applications.
I created a JIRA with a patch resolving this problem:

> It would be great to have this fix included in 2.1.3.
>
> As I have very poor internet connectivity I would like to know if someone could check-in
this patch for me. BTW, Donald thanks for GERONIMO-4291!