geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Geronimo Server 2.1.3 RC1
Date Thu, 11 Sep 2008 21:51:44 GMT
Here's my +1 assuming it passes the tck (where's yours Donald? ;-) )

Thanks for pulling this together Donald!!

I did the following:
- validate the source for license headers
- ran all 4 assemblies
- deployed a simple app into the minimal assemblies and validated it worked
- ran several of the console portlets for the javaee5 assemblies
- installed and ran some of the sample in the javaee5 assemblies

Joe