geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Woods <dwo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Plugin groups
Date Thu, 11 Sep 2008 02:11:12 GMT
Good point.  I forgot about the more complex scenarios, where we could
be aggregating plugins from several subdirs, which would mean moving
them under /plugins wouldn't make sense.  You would have a plugin build
under Tomcat that would rely upon other plugins being built in peer
subdirs, which would make trying to rebuild small chunks of the server
about impossible.

-Donald