geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Woods <dwo...@apache.org>
Subject Created plugins/samples-2.1.2 directory
Date Wed, 10 Sep 2008 20:52:58 GMT
To help reduce one of the headaches of releasing the server (which I've
experienced the last 2 days) I went ahead and created a plugins
directory just for Samples and added it to the plugin-repository-list
for 2.1.2, 2.1.3, 2.1.4 and 2.2 servers.
     http://geronimo.apache.org/plugins/samples-2.1.2/

This will allow us to release Samples independently of the server and
not require us to manually merge the Samples geronimo-plugins.xml into
multiple versions of the server plugin file.

The same should be done for our geronimo/plugins subprojects, as we
shouldn't require every relevant server plugin file to be manually
updated anytime we release a new plugin, but that will be for another
day.....

-Donald