geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Woods <dwo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Geronimo 2.1.3 release
Date Wed, 10 Sep 2008 02:23:34 GMT
Here is what is done as of Rev693682  which will be used to create RC1:
- branches/2.1.3 updated to version=2.1.3
- mvn rat:check run on source and generated artifacts/assemblies
- RELEASE-NOTES-2.1.3 updated
- Release Status page udpated -
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GMOxPMGT/Geronimo+2.1.3+Release+Status
- Release notes added to 2.1 Docs -
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GMOxDOC21/RELEASE-NOTES-2.1.3.TXT
- Component Versions table in 2.1 Docs updated for 2.1.3 -
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GMOxDOC21/What+changed+in+2.1

I'll start the vote and discuss threads tomorrow morning, as soon as I
have all of the artifacts on the staging site.

-Donald