geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: Fwd: Geronimo 2.1&2.2 Documentation
Date Wed, 03 Sep 2008 17:04:58 GMT
You should have all of the authorization you need with
geronimo-contributors.  It contains everything from geronimo-users plus
some.  If you haven't already done so, you should signoff and back on
again to pick up the new authorization.

I think we need to remove the geronimo-users group - Does anybody know
the purpose of this group anyway?

Joe