geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Ted Kirby" <ted.ki...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Geronimo 2.1.3 release
Date Fri, 12 Sep 2008 15:33:22 GMT
A comment on release notes:  As Jarek suggested earlier, I'd like to
change the wording of the System Requirements in the Release Notes
from:

You need a platform that supports the Sun JDK 5.0+ (J2SE 1.5.0+) or greater.

Java J2SE 1.5.0 or greater, and a platform that supports it.

In the README.txt, I'd like to see GEP mentioned, especially in the
Application Development section.  GEP may also be used to start the
server.

These changes would be for after 2.1.3.

Our SVN seems down now, otherwise I'd make some updates.

Comments?

Ted