geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Ted Kirby" <ted.ki...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: What is http://geronimo.apache.org/devtools/ for?
Date Thu, 11 Sep 2008 21:09:22 GMT
I discovered that two of the files are used for Eclipse update site
mirroring.  So, we want to keep those there.
I removed the other two files from the people.apache.org machine.  I
guess it takes a while for the web site to get updated?

I opened JIRA GERONIMODEVTOOLS-515 Restore Mirroring to the GEP
Eclipse Update Site, and fixed it to start using these files.

Thanks!
Ted