geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Ted Kirby" <ted.ki...@gmail.com>
Subject openejb-jar-2.2.xsd missing from the schema subdirectory of the main Geronimo installation directory
Date Wed, 03 Sep 2008 18:17:44 GMT
I opened JIRA (GERONIMO-4276) openejb-jar-2.2.xsd missing from the
schema subdirectory of the main Geronimo installation directory to fix
this in Geronimo.

I made some updates to the web-page
http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC21/openejb-jarxml.html.

I did not have a good idea how to fix this, but I took a shot at it.
David Blevins suggested putting the schema somewhere in
plugins/openejb, so I put it in
plugins/openejb/openejb/src/main/resources/openejb-jar-2.2.xsd.  I
then used geronimo/server/trunk/assemblies/geronimo-boilerplate/pom.xml
to get the schema into the schema directory.

I am open to discussion and suggestion for a better way to do this.

Thanks,
Ted Kirby