geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Ted Kirby" <ted.ki...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] GEP 2.1.3 content
Date Mon, 01 Sep 2008 15:22:14 GMT
Yes, Java 6 support was added in GEP 2.1.2.  See news on Geronimo home
page, and this link:
http://geronimo.apache.org/2008/08/22/geronimo-eclipse-plugin-gep-v212-released.html.
 You properly note that GERONIMODEVTOOLS-466 was omitted from the
release notes: http://people.apache.org/dist/geronimo/eclipse/PLUGIN_RELEASE-NOTES-2.1.2.txt,
even tho all of its subtasks were properly listed.  I changed the fix
release of GERONIMODEVTOOLS-466 from 2.1.3 to 2.1.2.  Tim, can you
change the release notes?  As owner, only you can do it.

Thanks,
Ted