geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <>
Subject Re: Java doc is Geronimo 2.0.1 API
Date Mon, 22 Sep 2008 18:35:27 GMT
On Sep 22, 2008, at 11:57 PM, Joe Bohn wrote:
> Yep, that's pretty ancient.  So it looks like we haven't released
> javadoc for Geronimo since the referenced link to 2.0.1.
> Does anybody know if the plan was to start using a maven generated
> site to produce provide this and we just haven't implemented it yet?

AFAIK yes.

> There is a maven site out there for server but the content seems
> related to trunk and I haven't figured out how to navigate is
> successfully to actually get to javadoc (if any actually exists).
> See

Sure there are docs there:

Maven default site muck does a good job at hiding them, have to click
on a module (jar module), then Project Reports and then JavaDocs.  We
could change the skin or add index.apt files to the modules to link to
the important stuff on the main module page though.

> Assuming the direction is to move toward using maven site generation
> - there may be some problems.  The doc that I've found indicates
> that site generation is not support for multi module builds - which
> covers both Geronimo and our samples (another area that we need to
> address).  Does anybody have any pointers/advice on generating sites
> for multi module builds.  Is this even possible?

Sure its possible, that is how the
  tree got up there in the first place.  What docs have you found that
state otherwise?

View raw message