geronimo-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject Re: [BUILD] trunk: Failed for Revision: 698788
Date Thu, 25 Sep 2008 21:33:32 GMT
Think I got this cleared up.  Doing a full build now.

-David

On Sep 25, 2008, at 2:27 PM, David Blevins wrote:

> This should be fine.  Trying to figure out what is not happening  
> that should be happening.
>
> -David
>
> On Sep 25, 2008, at 9:50 AM, Joe Bohn wrote:
>
>>
>> It would seem this change: http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=rev&revision=698750

>>   precipitated these failures.  I started to notice the failures on  
>> my local build (and even in the trunk samples build).
>>
>> David B,
>> Do we need to get a newer snapshot of OpenEJB or perhaps build  
>> locally to bypass this failure?
>>
>> Joe
>>
>>
>> gawor@apache.org wrote:
>>> Geronimo Revision: 698788 built with tests included
>>> See the full build-2100.log file at http://people.apache.org/builds/geronimo/server/binaries/trunk/20080924/build-2100.log
>>> See the unit test reports at http://people.apache.org/builds/geronimo/server/binaries/trunk/20080924/unit-test-reports
>>> [INFO] [car:verify-no-dependency-change]
>>> [INFO] [car:package]
>>> [INFO] Packaging module configuration: /home/geronimo/geronimo/ 
>>> trunk/plugins/mejb/mejb/target/resources/META-INF/plan.xml
>>> [INFO] Started deployer: org.apache.geronimo.framework/geronimo- 
>>> gbean-deployer/2.2-SNAPSHOT/car
>>> [INFO] Started deployer: org.apache.geronimo.configs/openejb- 
>>> deployer/2.2-SNAPSHOT/car
>>> [ERROR] Deployment failed due to java.lang.NullPointerException
>>>    
>>> org 
>>> .apache 
>>> .openejb 
>>> .config 
>>> .ConfigurationFactory.configureService(ConfigurationFactory.java: 
>>> 786)
>>>    
>>> org 
>>> .apache 
>>> .geronimo 
>>> .openejb 
>>> .deployment 
>>> .EjbModuleBuilder.addContainerInfos(EjbModuleBuilder.java:662)
>>>    
>>> org 
>>> .apache 
>>> .geronimo 
>>> .openejb 
>>> .deployment 
>>> .EjbModuleBuilder.configureApplication(EjbModuleBuilder.java:641)
>>>    
>>> org 
>>> .apache 
>>> .geronimo 
>>> .openejb 
>>> .deployment.EjbModuleBuilder.getEjbJarInfo(EjbModuleBuilder.java: 
>>> 578)
>>>    
>>> org 
>>> .apache 
>>> .geronimo 
>>> .openejb 
>>> .deployment.EjbModuleBuilder.initContext(EjbModuleBuilder.java:500)
>>>    
>>> org 
>>> .apache 
>>> .geronimo 
>>> .j2ee 
>>> .deployment 
>>> .EARConfigBuilder.buildConfiguration(EARConfigBuilder.java:601)
>>>   org.apache.geronimo.deployment.Deployer.deploy(Deployer.java:255)
>>>   sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor163.invoke(Unknown Source)
>>>    
>>> sun 
>>> .reflect 
>>> .DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl 
>>> .invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>>>   java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
>>>    
>>> org 
>>> .apache 
>>> .geronimo 
>>> .gbean 
>>> .runtime 
>>> .ReflectionMethodInvoker.invoke(ReflectionMethodInvoker.java:34)
>>>    
>>> org 
>>> .apache 
>>> .geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanOperation.invoke(GBeanOperation.java: 
>>> 130)
>>>    
>>> org 
>>> .apache 
>>> .geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.invoke(GBeanInstance.java:850)
>>>    
>>> org 
>>> .apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicKernel.invoke(BasicKernel.java: 
>>> 237)
>>>    
>>> org 
>>> .apache 
>>> .geronimo 
>>> .mavenplugins.car.PackageMojo.invokeDeployer(PackageMojo.java:483)
>>>    
>>> org 
>>> .apache 
>>> .geronimo 
>>> .mavenplugins.car.PackageMojo.buildPackage(PackageMojo.java:309)
>>>    
>>> org 
>>> .apache 
>>> .geronimo.mavenplugins.car.PackageMojo.execute(PackageMojo.java:209)
>>>    
>>> org 
>>> .apache 
>>> .maven 
>>> .plugin.DefaultPluginManager.executeMojo(DefaultPluginManager.java: 
>>> 451)
>>>    
>>> org 
>>> .apache 
>>> .maven 
>>> .lifecycle 
>>> .DefaultLifecycleExecutor 
>>> .executeGoals(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:558)
>>>    
>>> org 
>>> .apache 
>>> .maven 
>>> .lifecycle 
>>> .DefaultLifecycleExecutor 
>>> .executeGoalWithLifecycle(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:499)
>>>    
>>> org 
>>> .apache 
>>> .maven 
>>> .lifecycle 
>>> .DefaultLifecycleExecutor 
>>> .executeGoal(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:478)
>>>    
>>> org 
>>> .apache 
>>> .maven 
>>> .lifecycle 
>>> .DefaultLifecycleExecutor 
>>> .executeGoalAndHandleFailures(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:330)
>>>    
>>> org 
>>> .apache 
>>> .maven 
>>> .lifecycle 
>>> .DefaultLifecycleExecutor 
>>> .executeTaskSegments(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:291)
>>>    
>>> org 
>>> .apache 
>>> .maven 
>>> .lifecycle 
>>> .DefaultLifecycleExecutor.execute(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:142)
>>>   org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:336)
>>>   org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:129)
>>>   org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.main(MavenCli.java:287)
>>>   sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>>>    
>>> sun 
>>> .reflect 
>>> .NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>>>    
>>> sun 
>>> .reflect 
>>> .DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl 
>>> .invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>>>   java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
>>>   org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.launchEnhanced(Launcher.java: 
>>> 315)
>>>   org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.launch(Launcher.java:255)
>>>   org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.mainWithExitCode(Launcher.java: 
>>> 430)
>>>   org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:375)
>>> [INFO]  
>>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>> [ERROR] BUILD ERROR
>>> [INFO]  
>>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>> [INFO] could not package plugin
>>> Embedded error: java.lang.NullPointerException
>>> [INFO]  
>>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>> [INFO] Trace
>>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: could not  
>>> package plugin
>>> 	at  
>>> org 
>>> .apache 
>>> .maven 
>>> .lifecycle 
>>> .DefaultLifecycleExecutor 
>>> .executeGoals(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:583)
>>> 	at  
>>> org 
>>> .apache 
>>> .maven 
>>> .lifecycle 
>>> .DefaultLifecycleExecutor 
>>> .executeGoalWithLifecycle(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:499)
>>> 	at  
>>> org 
>>> .apache 
>>> .maven 
>>> .lifecycle 
>>> .DefaultLifecycleExecutor 
>>> .executeGoal(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:478)
>>> 	at  
>>> org 
>>> .apache 
>>> .maven 
>>> .lifecycle 
>>> .DefaultLifecycleExecutor 
>>> .executeGoalAndHandleFailures(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:330)
>>> 	at  
>>> org 
>>> .apache 
>>> .maven 
>>> .lifecycle 
>>> .DefaultLifecycleExecutor 
>>> .executeTaskSegments(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:291)
>>> 	at  
>>> org 
>>> .apache 
>>> .maven 
>>> .lifecycle 
>>> .DefaultLifecycleExecutor.execute(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:142)
>>> 	at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:336)
>>> 	at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:129)
>>> 	at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.main(MavenCli.java:287)
>>> 	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>>> 	at  
>>> sun 
>>> .reflect 
>>> .NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>>> 	at  
>>> sun 
>>> .reflect 
>>> .DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl 
>>> .invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>>> 	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
>>> 	at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.launchEnhanced(Launcher.java: 
>>> 315)
>>> 	at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.launch(Launcher.java:255)
>>> 	at  
>>> org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.mainWithExitCode(Launcher.java: 
>>> 430)
>>> 	at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:375)
>>> Caused by: org.apache.maven.plugin.MojoExecutionException: could  
>>> not package plugin
>>> 	at  
>>> org 
>>> .apache 
>>> .geronimo.mavenplugins.car.PackageMojo.execute(PackageMojo.java:212)
>>> 	at  
>>> org 
>>> .apache 
>>> .maven 
>>> .plugin.DefaultPluginManager.executeMojo(DefaultPluginManager.java: 
>>> 451)
>>> 	at  
>>> org 
>>> .apache 
>>> .maven 
>>> .lifecycle 
>>> .DefaultLifecycleExecutor 
>>> .executeGoals(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:558)
>>> 	... 16 more
>>> Caused by: org.apache.geronimo.common.DeploymentException:  
>>> java.lang.NullPointerException
>>> 	at org.apache.geronimo.deployment.Deployer.deploy(Deployer.java: 
>>> 276)
>>> 	at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor163.invoke(Unknown Source)
>>> 	at  
>>> sun 
>>> .reflect 
>>> .DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl 
>>> .invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>>> 	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
>>> 	at  
>>> org 
>>> .apache 
>>> .geronimo 
>>> .gbean 
>>> .runtime 
>>> .ReflectionMethodInvoker.invoke(ReflectionMethodInvoker.java:34)
>>> 	at  
>>> org 
>>> .apache 
>>> .geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanOperation.invoke(GBeanOperation.java: 
>>> 130)
>>> 	at  
>>> org 
>>> .apache 
>>> .geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.invoke(GBeanInstance.java:850)
>>> 	at  
>>> org 
>>> .apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicKernel.invoke(BasicKernel.java: 
>>> 237)
>>> 	at  
>>> org 
>>> .apache 
>>> .geronimo 
>>> .mavenplugins.car.PackageMojo.invokeDeployer(PackageMojo.java:483)
>>> 	at  
>>> org 
>>> .apache 
>>> .geronimo 
>>> .mavenplugins.car.PackageMojo.buildPackage(PackageMojo.java:309)
>>> 	at  
>>> org 
>>> .apache 
>>> .geronimo.mavenplugins.car.PackageMojo.execute(PackageMojo.java:209)
>>> 	... 18 more
>>> Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
>>> 	at  
>>> org 
>>> .apache 
>>> .openejb 
>>> .config 
>>> .ConfigurationFactory.configureService(ConfigurationFactory.java: 
>>> 786)
>>> 	at  
>>> org 
>>> .apache 
>>> .geronimo 
>>> .openejb 
>>> .deployment 
>>> .EjbModuleBuilder.addContainerInfos(EjbModuleBuilder.java:662)
>>> 	at  
>>> org 
>>> .apache 
>>> .geronimo 
>>> .openejb 
>>> .deployment 
>>> .EjbModuleBuilder.configureApplication(EjbModuleBuilder.java:641)
>>> 	at  
>>> org 
>>> .apache 
>>> .geronimo 
>>> .openejb 
>>> .deployment.EjbModuleBuilder.getEjbJarInfo(EjbModuleBuilder.java: 
>>> 578)
>>> 	at  
>>> org 
>>> .apache 
>>> .geronimo 
>>> .openejb 
>>> .deployment.EjbModuleBuilder.initContext(EjbModuleBuilder.java:500)
>>> 	at  
>>> org 
>>> .apache 
>>> .geronimo 
>>> .j2ee 
>>> .deployment 
>>> .EARConfigBuilder.buildConfiguration(EARConfigBuilder.java:601)
>>> 	at org.apache.geronimo.deployment.Deployer.deploy(Deployer.java: 
>>> 255)
>>> 	... 28 more
>>> [INFO]  
>>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>> [INFO] Total time: 26 minutes 24 seconds
>>> [INFO] Finished at: Wed Sep 24 21:29:58 EDT 2008
>>> [INFO] Final Memory: 379M/1017M
>>> [INFO]  
>>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>
>>
>
>


Mime
View raw message