geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: What's up with JEE6? Are we doing it in 2.2?
Date Tue, 23 Sep 2008 16:34:32 GMT

On Sep 23, 2008, at 8:50 AM, Tim McConnell wrote:

> Hi Ted, yes I have been assuming the same as well. At a minimal I
> would like to volunteer to understand and analyze the implications
> of JEE6 to the GEP....

It would be great if someone would investigate and report on what the
current contents of jee6 are.   IIRC Dave Klavon (?) made some kind of
roadmap for jee5 which although very coarse grained was somewhat
helpful.  The stuff I know about targeted for 2.2 are:

jaspi
jacc updates (hopefully)
j2ca updates (maybe)
servlet 3 in jetty 7