geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From jcaristi <>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] URLClassloader problem
Date Mon, 29 Sep 2008 11:35:17 GMT

This problem is a real headache for us.  We are deploying Axis2 in our web
application on Geronimo.  During development, we are currently reinstalling
the server every time we want to deploy.  I searched the Axis2 Jira, and I
noticed that this is not currently listed as a problem.  I was wondering if
you plan to continue to try to resolve this.  Also, do you know of an easier
way to work around the problem?  We really need one!

Sent from the Apache Geronimo - Dev mailing list archive at

View raw message