geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From jcaristi <jcari...@whisolutions.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] URLClassloader problem
Date Mon, 29 Sep 2008 11:35:17 GMT

This problem is a real headache for us.  We are deploying Axis2 in our web
application on Geronimo.  During development, we are currently reinstalling
the server every time we want to deploy.  I searched the Axis2 Jira, and I
noticed that this is not currently listed as a problem.  I was wondering if
you plan to continue to try to resolve this.  Also, do you know of an easier
way to work around the problem?  We really need one!