geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Juergen Weber <webe...@gmail.com>
Subject Resource adapter fails on Geronimo but works on Weblogic
Date Thu, 25 Sep 2008 09:13:46 GMT

Hi,

I tried the http://txconnect.sourceforge.net/ resource adapter on Geronimo
2.1.3. It fails with java.lang.ClassCastException: $Proxy33 cannot be cast
to com.dsoft.jca.eis.EisConnection.

Then I tried on Weblogic 10.3 and it worked.

Can you please check the appended geronimo-ra.xml if I overlooked something
obvious?

Thanks,
Juergen

17:19:40,101 ERROR [EisConnectionFactory] Problem when getting a connection
java.lang.ClassCastException: $Proxy33 cannot be cast to
com.dsoft.jca.eis.EisConnection
        at
com.dsoft.jca.eis.EisConnectionFactory.getConnection(EisConnectionFactory.java:69)

The line is

		this.eisConnection = (EisConnection)
this.connectionManager.allocateConnection(eisManagedConnectionFactory,
getConnectionInfo());

connectionManager is
org.apache.geronimo.connector.outbound.GenericConnectionManagerGBean@2ed1f6

getConnectionInfo() returns: