geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From jithesh <pm_jith...@yahoo.com>
Subject Geronmodeployment Query
Date Wed, 10 Sep 2008 11:07:00 GMT

Hi guys,

       I am java  developer currenlty working in developing web application.
I made a web app and is hosted on geronimo (wasce 2.0.0.1). My web app is a
Struts-Spring-Hibernante application with ACEGI security supported. Recently
I got one question which stuck in my mind and want to get clear with yours..
1 .How a webserver (wasce 2.0.0.1 in my case) knows my application is
deployed?
2. And how the appserver knows which of my xml file(ACEGi xml) is to be
called for the first time?

Is it done by any event of server ? or its just the context loading listener
class assosiated with the HTTPListner?

PLease clarify my doubts?

Thanks.
Jithesh PM