geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From jithesh <>
Subject Geronmodeployment Query
Date Wed, 10 Sep 2008 11:07:00 GMT

Hi guys,

       I am java  developer currenlty working in developing web application.
I made a web app and is hosted on geronimo (wasce My web app is a
Struts-Spring-Hibernante application with ACEGI security supported. Recently
I got one question which stuck in my mind and want to get clear with yours..
1 .How a webserver (wasce in my case) knows my application is
2. And how the appserver knows which of my xml file(ACEGi xml) is to be
called for the first time?

Is it done by any event of server ? or its just the context loading listener
class assosiated with the HTTPListner?

PLease clarify my doubts?

Jithesh PM
Sent from the Apache Geronimo - Dev mailing list archive at

View raw message