geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Ashish Jain" <ashja...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] GEP 2.1.3 content
Date Thu, 04 Sep 2008 20:38:38 GMT
Guess for 2.1.3. we can improve our documentation on GEP by elaborating more
on our test sute. Recently we have been using selenium and abbot for
recording our test cases. It will be good if we can make the documentation
on those more elaborate. I had somewhat difficulty with abbot but BJ helped
me out of it. Some modifications in release.txt to remove ANT instances.

Thanks
Ashish