geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Rex Wang" <rwo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] enhance the assemble server portlet usability
Date Wed, 13 Aug 2008 07:46:09 GMT
So, I think it is not necessary to limit that
" if a user installs the geronimo-tomcat-javaee5 assembly, he can
only choose tomcat + axis2.   If a user installs the
geronimo-jetty-javaee5 assembly, he can only choose jetty + cxf."

We can list all the function here, and user also can choose them all,
If the plugin does not stay in current server, then before the assembling
process,
a page show a list of the missing plugins and tell that it will download
them from the repo on internet to complete the assembly, and also will
provide an estimated cost of time for user.

Make sense?

Rex.