geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Rex Wang" <rwo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Remove GEP server features?
Date Tue, 12 Aug 2008 02:20:12 GMT
hi Ted

As a note, the tomcat has the "download and install button" in his
wizard....Please see the attachment. And Jboss and Websphere don't.
But considering the Tomcat is just a servlet container, it makes sense for
us to remove the fuction to keep consistent with other jee servers, which
always have a big size.

thanks:)

Rex