geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "daition daition" <dait...@gmail.com>
Subject missing image for GEP features
Date Mon, 18 Aug 2008 02:44:13 GMT
Hi,All

After I successfully build GEP with "mvn install", I get the package
"geronimo-eclipse-plugin-2.1.2-deployable.zip" in assembly/target.

"geronimo-eclipse-plugin-2.1.2-deployable.zip" should be the distribution to
user. But when I install GEP of this package, I found the image for GEP
feature is missed in "About Eclipse Platform" dialog (see the attachment).
In fact, you may find the image file in the package is broken. But I can see
the image when I develop GEP in eclipse. So I think there is something wrong
with the build process, which modify the image file. But I don't know what
the exact reason is, could anyone give some help?

Thanks!

Delos