geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Lin Sun" <linsun....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Geronimo 2.1.3 release
Date Wed, 27 Aug 2008 21:44:40 GMT
I've made quite some changes to the custom server assembly portlet -
check it out.   I've tested some of these profile combinations, such
as Web by deploying the tomcat jsp example, Web + JMS + EJB by
deploying and running the calculator example and Web + web
services(Axis2) by deploying and running the jaxws-calculator example.
 I am not sure if we want to pull these into v2.1.3?

Lin