geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Lin Sun" <linsun....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: c-m-p: verify-no-dependency-change
Date Tue, 26 Aug 2008 16:55:12 GMT
The prob is that it didn't seem to create the dependencies.xml file
for me, in the first place.    No prob in delaying checking in the
fix.

After trying different things, I've decided I am not going to use car
format as the packaging.   Here is what I found -

If the car format is specified, it will go through this dependency
checking and deployment stuff so the plugin is deployed to the server.
 If I don't specify the packaging type, it will default to jar format,
which won't create the dependencies.xml file and the plugin won't be
deployed to the server either.    This seems to be the reason why
geronimo-boilerplate is not deployed to the server but on the plugins
in local server list.

Thanks.
Lin