geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Lin Sun" <>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] enhance the assemble server portlet usability
Date Tue, 26 Aug 2008 02:17:41 GMT
Right, I was thinking in that single plugin group, we can use the
other plugin groups.  For example, if I want to build the plugin group
for tomcat-javaee5, instead of having individual geronimo plugins as
its dependencies, I can use web-tomcat, jms, webservices-axis2,
openejb, jsf, persistence, console, and other plugin groups as its

On Mon, Aug 25, 2008 at 6:00 PM, David Jencks <> wrote:

> I'd expect we'd just list the single plugin group for the server as the only
> dependency.  I think that we've been listing all the plugins that go into a
> server rather than a minimal set simply so we'd have a complete list of what
> was in the server.  This might not be such a good idea :-).
> thanks
> david jencks

View raw message