geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Lin Sun" <linsun....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Geronimo Eclipse Plugin 2.1.2 (RC2)
Date Thu, 21 Aug 2008 01:56:03 GMT
+1.  Tested with Eclipse 3.4.

I did notice one prob.  I installed the Geronimo WTP server adapter
for 2.1.2 first via update site.  Then I went back to Eclipse update
manager to select Apache Geronimo Runtimes, but the Install button is
greyed out.  Does this mean we don't allow users to install Geronimo
runtimes from update manager now?   If so, we should take it off the
list.  I remember we had discussions on not allowing users to download
and install geronimo server from GEP, but don't recall any discussion
on taking it off eclipse update manager.

Lin