geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Lin Sun" <linsun....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] enhance the assemble server portlet usability
Date Tue, 19 Aug 2008 20:55:27 GMT
David, thanks - if there is an easier way I'd love to learn that :)

Can you please explain a bit more on this function (leaving out
moduleid and get dependencies installed)?  Does that mean that I build
a geronimo plugin without moduleId but with dependencies?  If so, I'd
like to look at this function and get it working.

I'll try what you suggested on the plugins needed to build little G.

Lin