geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Lin Sun" <linsun....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] enhance the assemble server portlet usability
Date Wed, 13 Aug 2008 13:20:32 GMT
I would be in favor of this - stay focus for the 2.2 release first.
I do appreciate many ideas proposed here which always challenge me to
think outside of the box! :)   We should revisit these ideas (server
construction kit, assembly server from not only local current server,
but also local repo or remote repo...) in the near future.

Lin