geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Lin Sun" <linsun....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] enhance the assemble server portlet usability
Date Wed, 13 Aug 2008 03:10:21 GMT
Thanks for updating the key function list.

Your big idea is very interesting... Also, It is possible we just
distribute the server construction kit, and a user could just select
profiles/plugins from a remote repo to assemble a desired custom
server.    I wonder if we could revisit this post 2.2, or after we
finish the usability improvement of the custom assembly.

Lin