geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Time to create a geronimo/repo branch in svn for private depends
Date Sat, 09 Aug 2008 04:07:50 GMT
I'd say yes, except that using svn.apache.org as a repo URL is
notoriously problematic due to the configuration of httpd there.

Best bet is to create a repo in svn, then auto-export that tree on to
our zone, and then configure a vanilla httpd there to serve it up, so
that users don't get build failures trying to resolve stuff from http://svn.apache.org/

I had planned on creating a little experiment to show this, but then I
got sick.

--jason