geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Release Geronimo Eclipse Plugin 2.1.2 (RC1)
Date Mon, 18 Aug 2008 00:25:52 GMT
The following files are missing src license headers.

plugins/org.apache.geronimo.st.core/src/main/java/org/apache/geronimo/
st/core/descriptor/WebJ2EEDeploymentDescriptor.java
plugins/org.apache.geronimo.st.ui/src/main/java/org/apache/geronimo/st/
ui/actions/LaunchGeronimoSupportAction.java

Unless you can convince me that they are trivial (don't look like it)
or machine generated, then they must be fixed prior to a release...

Minor note: whoever created LaunchGeronimoSupportAction.java needs to
turn off tabs in their IDE. Our src files should not contain tab
characters, but appropriate space characters, instead.

--kevan