geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: question about the xbean-3.3 pom
Date Mon, 18 Aug 2008 15:30:45 GMT
This is an xbean problem, not a servicemix problem.

IMO this list is fine, another choice would be xbean-dev@geronimo.apache.org
.

Anyway.... I don't think we can just update the pom, we'd need to
release a new version.

What happens if you redefine version in your settings.xml?

Before releasing a 3.3.1 or similar I'd like to understand more
clearly what the hardcoded version is for and whether it is still
needed.  I think jason dillon might be the only one who knows this....

thanks
david jencks