geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Geronimo Server 2.1.2 Release
Date Mon, 04 Aug 2008 17:24:40 GMT
Sorry for the delay getting to look at this.

I'm not sure these are enough to stop the release but....

1. bin/gsh now insists you have JAVA_HOME or JRE_HOME defined even
though this is not needed for mac osx.
2. The on-startup list of ports in use says derby is on port 9, not
1527.

-0

thanks
david jencks