geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Nolan, Edell" <Edell.No...@iona.com>
Subject FW: question about the xbean-3.3 pom
Date Mon, 18 Aug 2008 09:01:20 GMT

Hi,

Can anyone answer the question below ?

Thanks,

Hi,

I am trying to track down a problem in servicemix and I see the
following in the xbean-3.3.pom

<properties>

        <!--

        NOTE: Project version, to be used instead of ${pom.version}
since that

              value magically changes when using SNAPSHOT versions.

              This value *must* be kept in sync with the value of the
<version>

              element, and it will need to be changed manually before a
release,

              as the maven-release-plugin will not update this value.

        -->

        <version>3.3-SNAPSHOT</version>

                <!--

                 | Geronimo OSGi properties

                 | Note: when modules can override these properties.

                 -->

                <xbean.osgi.import.pkg>*</xbean.osgi.import.pkg>

<xbean.osgi.export.pkg>org.apache.xbean*</xbean.osgi.export.pkg>

                <xbean.osgi.private.pkg />

<xbean.osgi.export>!META-INF*,${xbean.osgi.export.pkg}*;version=${xbean.
osgi.export.version}</xbean.osgi.export>

<xbean.osgi.export.version>${project.version}</xbean.osgi.export.version

<xbean.osgi.import>!META-INF*,${xbean.osgi.import.pkg}</xbean.osgi.impor
t>

<xbean.osgi.symbolic.name>${groupId}.${artifactId}</xbean.osgi.symbolic.
name>

    </properties>

Should this not be 3.3

As we depend on the 3.3 versions of xbean-server and xbean-kernel but it
still attempts to pull in 3.3-SNAPSHOT and this appears to be down to
the version defined here.

The xbean-3.4.3.pom appears to be correct but there is  no 3.4.3
versions of xbean-server and xbean-kernel that we can upgrade to.

Is it possible you can release the correct version of the pom.

Thanks, Edell.

Registered Number: 171387