geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jason Warner" <jaw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: apache httpd and geronimo -- newbie
Date Mon, 18 Aug 2008 15:12:04 GMT
Hello,

This is very much possible.  I'm not sure what version you're using, so
here's some instructions to get you started with 2.1 (
http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC21/configuring-a-remote-apache-http-server.html).
I'd suggest using mod_proxy for a simple solution.  It's simpler to setup
and use, but doesn't provide the fine-tuning ability you get when using
mod_jk.  Please let us know if you have any questions or issues.

Thanks!