geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] write access to GMOxSITE
Date Fri, 22 Aug 2008 05:09:39 GMT

On Aug 19, 2008, at 6:35 AM, Joe Bohn wrote:

> Also, on 4/18 David Blevins added this comment in the thread:
> "I definitely think our website should remain restricted to
> committers.  I sort of see that as separate from the rest of our
> spaces. "

I vaguely recall there was a desire to paint all the spaces with the
same brush and make them all committer only.  So that stance was more
an attempt to concede some ground so we could focus the discussion on
the rest of the spaces.

Pragmatically, I don't think we even need to restrict the entire
GMOxSITE space.  If we locked down the Index, SideNav, and the News to
committer only access, we could open up the rest of the space.

-David