geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jack <greensi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Fixing usability/accessibility issues in Admin Console
Date Mon, 18 Aug 2008 03:35:34 GMT
Thanks so much Joe! I'm now able to edit the pages under [1], but unable to
edit this one [2], where I want to add some guidelines on accessbility.
Would you please grant me write access to that space too?

Jack

[1] http://cwiki.apache.org/geronimo/
[2] http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxSITE/coding-standards.html