geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From YunFeng Ma <yunfeng...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Why cannot generate eclipse project file for geronimo testsuite
Date Mon, 11 Aug 2008 01:40:40 GMT
Jason is right that testsuite doesn't use the normal mvn modules
mechanism, so there is no <modules> element in the pom.xml of top
layer directory, such as %GeronimoSource%\testsuite\pom.xml and
%GeronimoSource%\testsuite\commands-testsuite\pom.xml. But you can
generate the eclipse project under the child directory of the
xxxx-testsuite directory, such as run "mvn eclipse:eclipse" under
directory %GeronimoSource%\testsuite\commands-testsuite\deploy.
Maybe there is other more convenient way to do this, but I don't know.

-- YunFeng

Forrest wrote:

Jason, thanks for quick response, and wish you
resume quickly :-)

And can you advise how to generate eclipse project
file for testsuite? so that I can import them into eclipse. thanks
bunch!

Best regards, Forrest
----- Original Message -----
From: Jason Dillon
To: dev@geronimo.apache.org
Sent: Saturday, August 09, 2008 3:57  PM
Subject: Re: Why cannot generate eclipse  project file for geronimo testsuite
Could be due to the way the testsuite modules are executed via  the shitty plugin and not
through the normal mvn modules mechanism.

--jason

On Aug 9, 2008, at 2:16 PM, Forrest wrote:

After compiled geronimo source code, and want  to import them into Eclipse, I found there
is no eclipse project files  generated for testsuite part. Why?

Any help will be appreciated, thanks in  advance!

Best regards,  Forrest