geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: c-m-p: verify-no-dependency-change
Date Tue, 26 Aug 2008 16:12:18 GMT
Since you're working on this plugin, you don't want there to be any
history, so you can just delete the history (or at least the
dependencies.xml file under src/history) and c-m-p will start over
with a new version of history.... at least that's how I think of it.

I've fixed the flag locally but have a really lot of other changes so
don't want to commit until I have some evidence its all working.  I've
been turning on transitive dependencies everywhere and working through
the necessary changes.

thanks
david jencks